Declan Rice is expected to leave West Ham at the end of this season, with Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City all interested.
Declan Rice’s West Ham contract is due to expire next year and he has rejected fresh terms, prompting interest from rival English clubs.
Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City have all been linked with the 24-year-old England international midfielder.
But the Hammers have rated Rice at £100million, which would be close to a British-record transfer fee.
TOP STORY – CITY TAKE POLE POSITION FOR RICE
Manchester City are leading the pursuit to sign West Ham midfielder Declan Rice, reports TEAMtalk.
The report claims City have come into contention with a probable trio of off-season departures paving the way for the English champions to afford the move.
Kalvin Phillips, Ilkay Gundogan and Bernardo Silva are all potentially on the way out at Etihad Stadium as City contemplate a midfield overhaul.
– Fichajes claims Manchester City have placed an €80m (£71m) price tag on Portuguese midfielder Bernardo Silva, with Barcelona interested in securing his services. However, the report claims that valuation will likely price out the Blaugrana.
– Bayern Munich are set to hand Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting an improved contract from €5m a year to €10m including bonuses a year as part of an extension until 2024, reports Bild. The Cameroonian had been linked with Manchester United and Tottenham previously, and the deal may put to bed Bayern links with Spurs forward Harry Kane.
– Barcelona have been linked with Manchester City’s Julian Alvarez lately, but Football Insider claims Real Madrid are also keeping tabs on the Argentinian forward as they look for depth behind Karim Benzema.
– Mundo Deportivo reports Real Madrid are tracking Benfica’s 19-year-old defender Antonio Silva, although he is contracted with the Portuguese club until 2027.
– Manchester United and Atletico Madrid will battle it out to sign Roma forward Paulo Dybala, who has a €12m (£10.6m) release clause in his contract, according to Fichajes.
– Lyon midfielder Houssem Aouar has declined Manchester United’s advances and opted to sign with Eintracht Frankfurt, claims the Daily Express.
– Napoli are looking to secure Chelsea and Newcastle United target Khvicha Kvaratskhelia to a new deal until 2028 to ward off interest, reports Gazzetta dello Sport.